ExpandTheRoom (ETR) is seeking a Producer to join our team. This role will collaborate with a cross-disciplinary team of experience designers, visual designers, and developers to create exceptional digital experiences for our clients.
The ideal candidate is above all a quick learner. They are an enthusiastic and collaborative team player who learns quickly and enjoys a deadline-driven environment working with talented creative teams and demanding clients. They are a detail-oriented and solution-minded thinker who is dedicated to meeting our clients’ goals and will proactively seek to improve ETR’s business and processes.
We’d be delighted to hire people with experience in:
- Creating responsive web products
- Driving the strategic, creative, and technical execution of a digital project throughout its life cycle
- Serving as the main contact between clients and internal teams
- Generating and managing project plans & schedules
- Brainstorming strategic solutions to client problems
- Identifying risks or bottlenecks ahead of time, and proactively finding solutions
- Tracking project progress in detail
- Identifying and communicating upcoming resource needs to the Associate Director of Production on a daily basis
- Managing tasks and bug tracking using Asana, JIRA, or other similar tools
- Remote work—ETR is a distributed company who seeks capable, experienced candidates able to work independently when needed
- Providing QA for projects throughout the design, build, launch, and post-launch phases
Does this describe you?
- Proactive and solution-minded
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Curious, optimistic, and passionate about digital products
- Eager to learn new skills and take on new challenges
- Proficient written and verbal communicator
- Lover of beautifully-crafted user experiences and interfaces
- Able to articulate your thought process and open to giving / receiving feedback
- Excited to be part of a team that invents creative, efficient solutions to various challenges
- Empathy for the users of your products and a desire to understand their unique perspectives
- Diplomatic, considerate of clients’ needs, and able to develop warm client relationships
- A positive, thoughtful, and fun-to-be-around human being
Come join us!
ExpandTheRoom works with our partners to create meaningful digital experiences on the web and beyond. We believe that a collaborative environment creates the best solutions, but we also make room for creative people to be autonomous and take ownership of their work. At ETR, you’ll be a member of a supportive community of all experience levels who have your back.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity and inclusion. You can find out more in our Code of Conduct. We invite and encourage applications from everyone regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, citizenship status, race, or religion.
Many time zones, one incredible team: our home base is in NYC, but many of us live and work in other locations across the country. Our benefits include health, dental, 401K with company matching, flexible vacation, educational benefits, remote working, and parental leave. Tell us why ETR is right for you: